Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
1. Operate and monitor Extrusion lines insuring that all process standards are followed closely, therefore, producing a good quality product. Coordinate operator assistant work **.**
2. Discuss operation with off-going operator to determine the condition of the line.
3. Observe yarn style, coding, and special conditions.
4. Make a visual check of operating conditions every half hour and record data as required. Maintain operating conditions at the desired level.
5. Coordinate duties of operator assistant as required to insure proper operation and top quality yarn.
6. Keep reclaimable waste clean.
7. Insure that nip rolls, winders, or any other equipment is in good working condition.
8. Inspect each rack of yarn before releasing yarn to Beaming.
9. Change screen pack according to schedule, clean quadrant lens and target.
10. Take designated packages to lab for lab checks.
11. Perform any miscellaneous duties as required by supervision.
12. Obey all safety rules and regulations.
13. Report any accidents and/or injuries, no matter how slight, immediately to supervision.
+ Must be able to stand, walk, bend, and stoop for long periods of time.
+ Must be able to work weekends, holidays, overtime and shifts as required.
+ Must perform miscellaneous duties as required by Supervision.
+ Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
+ Must be able to frequently push full yarn racks that weigh 1,000 pounds.
+ Prefer working knowledge of Extrusion Department
**Job ID** _2016-28628_
**FLSA Status** _Hourly_
**Business Site** _US_ _-_ _SC_ _-_ _BENNETTSVILLE_
A little about us:
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is the world's largest flooring company, with operations in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We have a military to civilian job translator on our veteran career page. Check it out.