MULTIPLE POSITIONS - NIGHT SHIFT (7:00 PM-7:30 AM) 2-2-3 shift schedule
Move product to and from trucks, racks, and other locations as assigned. Perform required cleaning and sanitation duties to meet GMP standards. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.Essential Duties:
- Drive forklifts safely and efficiently with single double attachment that handle two pallets at once, weighing up to 2400 lbs. each, and loading/unloading racks 10 deep with lift heights up to 27 feet.
- Using portable computer terminal and laser scanning device, accurately record product movements by item number, lot code, location, and/or truck number.
- Accurately complete manual recording (written record) of product movement as an alternative to PC based records during system outages and for "off-line" transactions.
- Accurately complete pre-operation forklift inspection.
- Demonstrate support of TCCC Safety Initiatives and Policies.
- Maintain a clean work area and comply with GMP standards.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Work is performed in various locations inside and outside the Main Street Plant. Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, wetness, heights, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.Equipment Used:
Forklifts, pallet jack, hand trucks, MSDS sheets and any equipment identified in the JSA. Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel toed shoes and hearing protection.Non-essential Functions:
Travel to other locations. Perform other duties as assigned. Explain and demonstrate job tasks to visitors.Job Requirements:
- Possess a valid TCCC forklift operator license or be certified before driving a lift truck.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12 hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Able to move materials weighing up to 50 lbs. 10 feet or more.
- Must be certified on the training plan for this position within sixty working days of start date.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top