The QA Line Technician is responsible for all quality aspects at a thermal processing production facility. This includes HACCP monitoring, analytical testing, data entry & general housekeeping. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS - Shift Flexibility Required
- Perform the quality inspection functions for finished products to assure product quality and package integrity is within specifications.
- Perform all documentation associated with quality checks.
- Set-up and calibrate test equipment.
- Prepare testing reagents.
- Data entry for analytical and quality checks.
- Monitor all quality checks made by production.
- Prepare and standardize chemical solutions.
- Place product and raw materials on hold as required.
- Inspect incoming ingredients as needed.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other departments to facilitate a team environment.
- Maintain Q.A. equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift and or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements. This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary.
- Demonstrate good attendance in accordance with plant attendance guidelines.
- Use equipment/instrumentation operations manuals as required.
- Read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Read, understand and comply with MSDS sheets.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- HACCP experience preferred
- Previous lab experience preferred
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.