Work is performed in a quality assurance laboratory of a high-speed bottling and chilled juice production environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc. Requirements
-Shift Flexibility Required
- Set-up and calibrate test equipment.
- Prepare testing reagents.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed toward achieving the safety, quality, service and cost objectives of CCNA.
- Monitor inventory of lab supplies and order materials/supplies as required.
- Place product and raw materials on hold as required.
- Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Analyze blend and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Maintain highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
- Perform 5S & GMP activities and inspections and follow up on deficiencies for correction.
- Perform audits as assigned from Business Management System
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other departments to facilitate a team environment.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, production personnel, and management in problem-solving to ensure maximum production efficiencies and high quality products.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Use equipment/instrumentation operations manuals as required.
- Able to read, comprehend and comply with MSDS sheets.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Demonstrate good attendance in accordance with plant attendance guidelines.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements. This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in science related field preferred.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top