Work Schedule: First Shift
To properly clean, fill, seal and label beverage containers on various production lines for shipment. To ensure quality, weight and labeling of product containers. To load packaged goods and concentrates onto trailers.
Why My Job Is Important:
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Cost per gallon
- Distribution Defects
- Defects per Million
- Inventory Accuracy
- Quality System Failures
Job Location and Work Conditions:
- Maintain logs and records
- Operates Filler/Packaging/Boxforming/Palletizing Equipment
- Load packages, containers onto machines
- Supply line with raw materials needed
- Check for proper filling, seals, damaged product
- Operate sealing equipment, seal containers
- Supply glue machines with glue
- Set up printers/labelers for various flavors
- Operate filling/cleaning equipment via computer screens
- Move filled containers/packages to storage
- Weigh containers/perform process checks
- Records statistical data and number of containers filled
- Rework product if damaged containers (leakers) or pour up waste syrup
- Wash equipment between flavors and clean and sanitize equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance and clear jams on machines as needed
- Forklift operations/inspections
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Full compliance with Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), Safety Management System (SMS) and Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements.
- Fills in on any lines when needed
All Coca- Cola North America Supply Chain Operations, Syrup branches. Work is performed mostly on production floor. Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposure to moderate noise levels, confined spaces, working around moving equipment, wetness, fumes; hazardous chemicals. Work is performed on fixed shifts. Manufacturing facility subject to extreme heat and cold. Multi-shift operation.Equipment Operated:
Computers; forklift; palletizer, filler, box former, case packer, glue machine, printers, two way radios, freight elevatorsRequired Safety Equipment:
Safety shoes; gloves; safety glasses; masks; ear protection and hairnets where applicable Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse experience required.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Certified Forklift License a plus.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures
- Visual ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems
- Ability to record information
- Ability to move at least 65 lbs a distance of 5ft. Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2 hours)
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colajourney.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top