Posted: January 11, 2017
Reference ID: 4750164
Adecco is recruiting for Fabrication positions in Eau Claire. This is a long-term temporary opportunity with potential for hire. Working in fabrication you will be required to operate fabrication machines to manufacture parts for larger assemblies. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for these Fabrication positions include:
* Fabricates and assembles structural metal products
* Measures and marks bending and cutting lines onto work piece
* Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses
* May set up and operate machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill press, end mill, and edge planer
* Reads and interprets blueprints and sketches
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Minimum one year experience with machine operations
* Must be able to read and understand fabrication prints and schematics
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively for a 10 hour shift
* Must be flexible to work overtime as needed
We have openings on first shift and second shift.
First Shift: Monday through Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm, $13.60/hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Fabrication positions in Eau Claire or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled