Adecco is assisting a local client in search of candidates for a Fabrication Operator position.
This is a nighttime weekend shift of 10 hours on Saturday and Sunday and two 10 hour days throughout the week, with availability for overtime. This shift provides candidates with the opportunity to secure a 40 hour work week and 3 days off!
The pay rate for this position is $11.30/hour, with an additional 12% shift differential.
Duties of a Fab Operator include:
1) Tend to automated equipment that applies photosensitive coating of ink to printed circuit board panels which develops the circuit design on boards in fabrication of PCB's
2) Push buttons and switches to start heater, conveyor, and coating equipment.
3) Measures conveyor travel time of sample panel, using stopwatch, and weighs sample panel, using digital scale, to ensure that specifications are met.
4) Turns dials to adjust conveyor speed and to add or delete masking ink in solution, as needed.
5) Feeds panels onto conveyor of automated equipment that cleans, heats, and applies masking ink to panels.
6) Removes panels from unloading rack upon completion of coating process and dries panels in oven.
7) Records production data.
If you are a reliable, self-motivated and driven individual interested in a growing career, please call the Adecco Binghamton office at (607) 770-9181 to set up an interview!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.