Assemble components onto an engine or engine unit configuration.
• Modify and or assemble components into an engine unit configuration as required to meet customer's specifications.
• Test engines for deficiencies prior to shipment.
• Complete work orders with all of the necessary information and documents needed for invoicing.
• Participate in maintaining shop equipment and keeping the shop area clean at all times.
• Fabricate special brackets for engine sets.
• Paint engines and stock parts.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Working knowledge of blueprints and wiring diagrams.
• Basic engine and assembly knowledge.
• Ability to operate forklift.
• Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
• Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
Occasionally subject to engine exhaust fumes, paint fumes, and loud noise.