Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a Fabricator position in Visalia, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. The candidate will be working for a commercial construction industry with the best-in-class architectural aluminum products and systems. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Material Handler position include:
• Measuring of aluminum extrusions to be cut for fabrication.
• Assembly of cut aluminum and hardware into doors and frames.
• Check material against orders and visually inspect incoming materials
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
• Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
• Participate in product development, build proto-types, and test products.
• Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
• Assemble components and verify specifications.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must be able to read a tape measure.
• 2 or more years of fabrication or construction experience.
• Minimum high school diploma.
• Actively engage in safety of self and others at the facility, including holding customers and contractors responsible for best in class safety.
• Produce a quality product with attention to detail.
• Ensure orders maintain internal schedule to keep pace to be on time to customer.
• Follow directions from manager and functional lead to complete daily tasks.
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities as needed.
• Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
Click on Apply now to be considered for this Fabricator position in Visalia, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.