The position is responsible for fabrication of commercial aluminum doors and frames including use of industrial saw, CNC, and MIG welder in the Salt Lake City Service Center.Essential Job Functions:
- Measuring of aluminum extrusions to be cut for fabrication.
- Assembly of cut aluminum and hardware into doors and frames.
- Check material against orders and visually inspect incoming materials.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Actively engage in safety of self of self and others at the facility, including holding customers and contractors responsible for best in class safety.
- Produce a quality product with attention to detail.
- Ensure orders maintain internal schedule to keep pace to be on time to customer.
- Follow directions from manager and functional lead to complete daily tasks.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities as needed.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.