The position is responsible for fabrication of commercial aluminum doors and frames including use of industrial saw, CNC, and MIG welder in the Salt Lake City Service Center.Essential Job Functions:
- Measuring of aluminum extrusions to be cut for fabrication.
- Assembly of cut aluminum and hardware into doors and frames.
- Check material against orders and visually inspect incoming materials.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Actively engage in safety of self of self and others at the facility, including holding customers and contractors responsible for best in class safety.
- Produce a quality product with attention to detail.
- Ensure orders maintain internal schedule to keep pace to be on time to customer.
- Follow directions from manager and functional lead to complete daily tasks.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities as needed.
A little about us:
Alcoa is a global leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, innovating multi-material solutions that advance our world.