Ethicon Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Facilitator to be located in San Angelo, Texas.
The Global Surgery Group is comprised of the following businesses within Johnson & Johnson: Ethicon Surgical Care, Ethicon Energy, Ethicon Biosurgery, Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Cordis, Mentor and Sterilmed. With annual sales of $11 billion, the Global Surgery Group is the world’s largest, most innovative surgical company. The strength of the Global Surgery Group is illustrated by the fact that more than 80% of our sales come from businesses with #1 or #2 global market share positions. We serve customers around the world, with about 60% of our sales generated outside the U.S., including a fast-growing presence in emerging markets. The Global Surgery Group is committed to innovation, with about 30% of our sales coming from products introduced in the past five years.
The Facilitator is responsible for:
• Understanding and adhering to Ethicon environmental and safety policies/guidelines, J&J Pollution Prevention Goals and regulatory requirements.
• Provide the first level of supervision in a manufacturing unit.
• Supervises in accordance with established policies and methods to meet production commitments.
• Assigns duties and actively assists, or provides direction to subordinates as required.
• Monitors work operations and employee performance.
• Responsible for compliance with all regulatory, corporate, and local policies.
• Responsible for the safety of shift members
• Works under general supervision, with responsibility to make decisions to meet operational objectives.
• Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to get results may cause delays in program schedules and result in the allocation of additional resources.
• Will oversee a team of between 15 and 30 associates.
• Hours will be 630pm-630am and on a 4 day rotationQualifications
• B.S. degree or equivalent in technical, business, logistics, engineering, or related.
• JDE, intermediate Excel, other computer skills as required.
• Understands and adheres to EPS principles and rules.
• Experience in a highly regulated environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills.
• Statistical and analytical problem solving.
• 2-4 years in a manufacturing/production environment.
• Leadership skills, which may include supervisory, team lead, or project based.
• Experience maintaining metrics, inventory control, and associated reporting.Primary Location
United States-Texas-San AngeloOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.