Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
As an Intel Facilities Chemical Engineering Intern you will play a significant role in helping to develop the world's most revolutionary processors. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech fabrication facilities worldwide, using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools. Our Facility Chemical Engineers make a big impact, delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions; effective collaboration with construction and operations teams. Provide facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives with construction, maintenance of equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures. Whether it's building a factory or keeping Intel's manufacturing facilities operating to our high standards, we have the same goal of world class.
The ideal candidate will present the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate must be pursuing a BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring.
- 3 months of experience in construction, operations or maintenance of water treatment.
- 3 months of experience or class work in design and construction of facilities process system or instrumentation.
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Experience in facilities, liquid, industrial waste treatment systems, chemical piping, chemical analytical testing, water treatment, gas delivery systems or Ultra-Pure Water.
- Knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.