RR Donnelley is looking for a Facilities Clerk in Washington, D.C. This role will be critical to the Office Services function, specifically in a legal environment. The person assuming this role will be interfacing with internal clients of all levels as he/she works to fulfill facilities/maintenance related tasks, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
Conference / Facilities Services
- Ensure all conference room furniture and fixtures are properly secured, maintained and stored.
- Adhere to daily reports for conference room set-ups and attend daily events meetings to review set-up requirements.
- Set-up and breakdown conference rooms as assigned.
- Conference room supplies and equipment (chairs, whiteboards, easels, etc.) set up and removal as requested.
- Maintain office desks in working condition and/or arrange for services as needed. Office maintenance includes desk repairs/resetting, treadmill service calls, picture hanging, and other service assessments prior to contacting external vendors.
- Monitor and maintain monthly inventory of attic stock furniture and supplies.
- Barcoding of furniture inventory as requested.
- Internal office set-ups and moves to include furniture, personal items, files, etc., as required.
- Staff will work closely with building management to report, assess and monitor on-site maintenance needs.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.