Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the Sr. Management of the Facilities and Real Estate department with but not limited to:
- Phones, filing, scanning,
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings (using Condeco system)
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations
- Travel arrangements
- Develop detailed PowerPoint presentation, organizational charts,
- Draft memos, desk drops and letters as required with minimal direction for managers review and editing.
- Process T&E's
- Process MasterCard submissions on a monthly basis
- Manage vacation and Out of Office Calendar for facilities department.
- Process PO request based on proposals submitted by facilities staff.
- Process shipping or mailings for department
- Process IDM request for new hires, ordering technology equipment
- Maintain and update contractor vendor list for White Plains and Purchase locations
- Provide back-up support to payroll for engineering staff using Kronos system
- Sort mail and distribute accordingly.
- Reconcile invoices for management signature and forward to Finance for process.
- Provide back up support to vending services.
- Organize and maintain departmental files & supplies
- Maintain org charts for the Facilities Dept.
- Maintain Insurance Certificates
- Other Duties as assigned
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent written and communication skills required
- Detail oriented, with focus on high quality and customer support.
- Independent, with ability to multi-task
- Experience in a Facilities/Real Estate/Administrative a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast multifunctional department.
• Experience in a Facilities/Real Estate/Administrative a plus.
Bachelors Degree Required
• Ability to work in a fast multifunctional department. Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation