Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Management position, responsible for developing and executing custodial solutions to meet customer needs. Responsible for servicing and/or maintaining a physical location or site to client specifications. Essential Functions:
- Leadership - Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure facilities services connects to the appropriate Executional Framework. Consistently utilize the GROW Coaching model. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop custodial program to meet client and customer demands and specifications.
- Financial Performance - Responsible for building revenue and managing budget which includes labor, supplies, equipment and related services/materials as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Implement and maintain GM agenda for both labor and facilities initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals for facilities and labor targets.
- Compliance - Facilities Services
- Requires at least 3-5 years experience and 3 years in a management role (requires 3-5 years experience managing hourly and salaried employee
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.