Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
- Evaluate past service records and interview facility staff to identify and create equipment work plans.
- Create preventive maintenance plans that align with Industry Standard Practices, Standards and Objectives based on facility's experience, ASHRAE Standard 180, and Standard ISO 50001.
- Collaborate with a team of O&M subject matter experts towards identifying and implementing solutions that will improve a client's overall operations and maintenance program.
- Create a Preventive Maintenance program that will provide the care necessary to lengthen the life of the equipment, reduce the frequency of breakdowns, and operate at peak efficiency.
- Responsible for overall program quality assurance and final deliverables
- As the client point of contact, maintains open communication including regular written and oral status reports to ensure satisfaction is maintained.
- Participate with a team of engineers and technical staff on O&M Best Practice evaluations.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or facility-related degree or experience
- At least seven (7) years in facilities management, or related field.
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) credential through IFMA preferred but not required
- Understanding of how to create an effective equipment preventive maintenance program including the identification and development of preventive maintenance tasks, equipment tier, and frequency.
- Understanding of effective operations and maintenance practices for major building equipment (HVAC, boiler, chiller, and generator systems).
- Excellent supervisory, leadership, planning, decision making and scheduling skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.