Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the supervision in the completion of all custodial and housekeeping operations.
- Handle all staffing, scheduling, training and developing an hourly staff in addition to handling customer and client requests as they pertain to your department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant management experience in a housekeeping or custodial role is required.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential to success in this role.
- Strong organization, time management and team motivation skills are also important. A
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with clients, senior management and Aramark support staff, plus the ability to respond effectively to changing demands is necessary.
- Must be available to work event driven hours that includes some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends