Facilities IWS Engineer Job Description
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will be working in the Intel Corporate Services organization. You will be involved with capacity tracking, operational troubleshooting, system upgrade evaluation, system optimization for both cost and performance, statistical process control, Design of Experiments DOE and procedural development for any of the below unit processes:
- Solid-Liquid separation of Industrial Waste systems
- Chemical precipitation of Industrial Waste systems
- Occlusion, Adsorption and Reduction of impurities in Industrial Waste systems
- Treatability studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems
- Evaluate the absorption performance of IX resins
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability and willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience.
- Ability to identify, analyze and problem solve immediate issues with technical equipment.
- Demonstrated experience taking mechanical technical knowledge and explaining it to a non-mechanical technical and non-technical audience.
- Role modeling safety and attentive to detail
- Ability to work shutdowns and other shifts as needed to support production.
- Apply well defined verbal and written communications skills in a business setting.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment composed of both technical and management personnel to resolve issues quickly and economically.
- Ability to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and demonstrate application of structured problem solving methods and tools.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly. Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship At least 6 months of experience in: Facilities liquid industrial waste treatment systems. Chemical and/or mechanical engineering principles, including chemical piping, neutralization, filtration, pumps, valves, flow calculations and chemical analytical testing. Procedural requirements related to handling hazard production materials. Preferred Qualifications: Ability to communicate tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.