The Building Maintenance Engineer responds to and resolves daily work requests including but not limited to lighting systems, temperature complaints, plumbing, electrical. This position is to be within a high demonstrate knowledge of all building operating systems chillers, cooling towers and boilers.
- Ensure proper operation, maintenance and repair of building equipment.
- Rebuild and replace condenser/chilled/hot water pumps.
- Schedule, perform and complete routine preventative maintenance tasks for building equipment (Chillers, pumps, main air handler units, fan coil units, CRAC units, EM Generators, boilers and UPS equipment and other associated components.
- Respond to and resolve daily work requests including but not limited to lighting systems, temperature complaints, plumbing, electrical. Resolution may include use of automated work order system.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and municipal safety regulations and building codes relating to the property.
- Maintain necessary supply inventory for electrical, and HVAC repairs.
- Prepare and manage necessary purchase requisitions for maintenance items and responsible programs.
- Monitor EMS system reporting and identify areas for energy savings.
- Prepare monthly report to Building Site Manager on maintenance department issues and goals.
- Report monthly work order volume.
- Record and maintain equipment log readings on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance agreements, including the last day services were performed.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing DDC controls systems
- Demonstrate ability to operate Energy Management system or other automated building systems. Control and analyze data from these systems.
- 4-6 years experience operating, maintaining building systems.
- Universal CFC Refrigerant certificate is required
- Able to lift 60-80 pounds on a daily basis.
- Must be able read and understand and update blueprints.
Maintains and repairs Oracle*s facilities, equipment, and grounds.
Maintains and repairs the facility's structure, equipment and grounds, including plumbing, electrical and HVAC. Performs skilled trades work, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures. Works with manufacturing or process engineering in the installation or repair of building plumbing and wiring needed in the production process. Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine repair work necessary. Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.