Facilities Maintenance Tech 1 Req ID# 186917
Posted: January 25, 2017
Reference ID: 2090965075
Troubleshoot, repair, and do preventative maintenance on ALL building support equipment, and building repair requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs electrical, painting, and/or carpentry repairs of fixtures and equipment on company premises.
• Oversees installation, relocation and reinstallation of new and/or existing equipment.
• Maintains and repairs production support air compressors, air dryers, and vacuum systems.
• Performs simple engineering calculations for proposed new equipment.
• Update mechanical prints when changes mandate.
• Maintains all air conditioning and ventilation equipment within manufacturer specifications.
• Submits proposals and recommendations to department supervisor for upgrades or changes.
• Maintains maintenance records for each piece of equipment responsible for.
• Troubleshoots and conducts periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required.
• Follows Preventative Maintenance instructions and ensures that the records for such are properly documented.
• May participate in company ERT.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma (or equivalent) OR 3 to 5 years' related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job-related certifications.
• Ability to read and comprehend verbal and written instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Read/understand visual aids.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on a repetitive basis.