Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Facilities Manager to be
located in Warsaw, IN.
Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and
comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes
Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and
programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine,
neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on
the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped
to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on
activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are
inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could
accomplish on its own.
This position serves as a single point of accountability and
responsibility for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive workplace
environments with a high touch customer service orientation. Responsible
for ensuring the delivery of facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure
management, space management, and on- site employee and business services.
- Develop site / regional -level customer
relationships with business units and serve as their facilities single point of
contact, understand their strategies and expectations and translate them into
workplace and business service solutions.
- Ensure efficient delivery of site services, maintenance
and utilities operations, project delivery, move services and all facilities
operations, utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service
- Provide leadership and guidance to both internal
employees and service providers in decision-making processes that drive
- Develop and monitor operational budgets for both
internal and contracted resources; responsible for operational performance of
- Understanding of and complete accruals to support
development of budget reports
- Ensures that all site Facilities personnel liaise
closely with relevant EHS professionals to ensure compliance with all
regulatory and local EHS requirements.
- Ensure compliance with good commercial, laboratory
and manufacturing practices, and other regulations
- Implement business continuity plans,
Energy/Sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs
- Support Strategic Facilities Planning in delivering
space planning and space management services to business units and in tracking,
allocating and reporting space costs
- Support Project Development and Delivery teams on
capital and infrastructure projects. Interface with business units and
contractors during planning and construction of large projects. For small projects
and normal moves, adds and changes, manage the projects directly.
- As appropriate work with the Workplace Experience
team on the delivery of consistent site amenities and employee services,
including fitness centers, parking, food, landscaping, site security and other
support from the MD&D strategic operations team, devise and deploy the
Maintenance Excellence program at the site level and across the assigned
- Build and coordinate external relationships with
local, regional and state governments for site and community relations
- Where appropriate, actively participate in Site
- Work with individual site managers to develop
consistent, reliable practices to deliver high quality, productive, safe
- Provide change management leadership to implement
MD&D Facilities strategies and initiatives at the site
- Establish a high performance and continuous
improvement culture driven by key performance metrics, benchmarking and sharing
of best practices.
- Work collaboratively with Cluster/Site/Campus
Leaders to ensure alignment and connectivity between regions
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; a focus in
Engineering is preferred. A Master’s
Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 year’s relevant experience is required.
- Experience is leadership roles within facilities management is
- Technical knowledge of facilities management or related fields is
- GMP, EHS, and other regulatory standards is preferred.
- Compliance knowledge is required.
- Maintenance and construction best practices is required.
- Contractor management is required.
- Project Management is required.
- Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship
Management, Site Governance/Operations is required.
- Experience e on capital equipment purchasing is strongly
- Communications (written, oral and verbal) with senior leadership
- Financial/budget management is required.
- Adept in working in a matrix organization is required.
- Must be mobile and able to independently transport him/her self
between various sites/locations is preferred.
- This position is located in Warsaw, IN and requires up to 15%
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Facilities (Generalist)Requisition ID