As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.This position aligns with T-Mobile's commitment to Customer Experience, Excellence through Quality Service Delivery, and Enterprise Financial Performance. Customer experience drives delighting internal customers with a carefree workplace. Excellence through quality service delivery supports end-to-end superior amenities management and concierge-type hospitality. Driving down costs and being a steward of the company's financial assets leads to positive Enterprise Financial Performance. The position is responsible for partnering with various lines of business to provide a reliable, responsive and comprehensive one-stop lead for facility management and workplace efficiencies. The Facilities Manager is a workplace ambassador who provides the management for overall operations and maintenance (facility management) for select office site(s) or call center working with landlord, internal customers, suppliers, and other departments/groups. The position works with leadership and customers to identify issues, process improvements, establish controls and measurements; and oversees projects as warranted. The position works closely with Real Estate partners in collaboration and implementation of strategic direction. Depending upon the lease type, the position will require amenities and service contracts management including but not limited to food service, janitorial, furniture management, and beyond.
- 5 years related work experience
- Good understanding of facility management, lease language/compliance and facility operations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Understanding of the unique needs of assigned facilities (i.e. Mission essential or people-centric)
- Budget preparation and management experience
- One year experience with project management
- Understanding of safety and OSHA requirements
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Proficiency using Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MSWord
- Must be able to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Understanding of construction/project budgets
- IFMA or BOMA certification
- OSHA trained and experience leading safety programs
License or CertificationDesired facilities manager certification from a governing body such as BOMA or IFMA, Preferred.
- Bachelors Degree. Business
- Equivalent Experience
- Partners with lines of business to support assigned locations which could be mission essential (e.g. critical environment uptime) and people-centric (e.g. Corporate Campus, Regional Business Offices, Area Headquarters, Regional Headquarters, Call Centers, or other admin facilities.
- Understands the line-of-business' strategy and objectives to assist in solving facility operations issues and supporting workplace efficiencies.
- Responsible for the building life cycle management, including infrastructure planning, facility repairs and maintenance; critical date management.
- Maintains financial accountability for site(s) budget.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.