Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Aramark is seeking an Event Operations Manager
for USC campus!
If you enjoy a challenge and like the having to multi-task this is the job for you!
Management position, responsible for developing and executing facility solutions. Leads the operations of facility accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations. Essential Functions: Leadership
- Overall ownership and accountability of operational management and financial performance of the unit. Model key leadership behaviors and ensure the highest levels of safety, quality and service excellence for employees, clients and consumers. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Identify and engage top talent and develop team members to their fullest potential within the organization. Plan and lead team management meetings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations. Client Relationship
- Establish and maintain effective client and customer rapport for a mutually beneficial business relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Productivity
- Implement and maintain GM agenda for both labor and total quality management requirements. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Ensure consistent application of Aramark's operating standards and processes Operational Excellence.
- Requires at least 3 years' experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with events and game management a plus. Immediate responsibility is the management of ushers / ticket takers and setup crew.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.