Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
The Facilities Manager responsible for developing and executing environmental solutions. Offers a wide variety of environmental solutions to meet customer and client needs. Essential Functions:
- Leadership - Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service. Partner with client to understand demands and specifications of EVS program.
- Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining facilities and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Requires at least 3 years experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience