Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
The heart of Intel innovation is here and this is your opportunity. Play a central role in maintaining our state-of-the-art environmental controls, including oil-free air systems, Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, chilled water plant, boilers and exhaust systems. Our Mechanical Engineers make a big impact - HVAC designs and support of safety, reliability and environmental objectives. Colleagues will follow your lead in planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance and modifications - everything that goes into supporting Intel's most valuable manufacturing facilities.
Intel offers you an opportunity to apply your engineering knowledge, your understanding of operating systems, and your superior problem-solving skills to validate system performance, and to collaborate with the site facility management team, suppliers and key stakeholders. Help us comply with the standards, specifications and processes that make Intel a world technology leader.
The ideal candidate will present the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate must be pursuing a MS in Mechanical Engineering
- The candidate must have unrestricted right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship.
- 9 months of experience or class work in Industrial Heating, Exhaust, Compressor, Boiler, Chiller, or HVAC.
- 9 months experience or class work in design and construction of facilities process system or instrumentation.
- Experience in Control Systems.
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
What we offer you!
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.