Job Description: Responsible for performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems. Installs, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems. Conducts preventative maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance duties. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems. Normally receives general instructions at work.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems.
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems.
- Conducting preventative maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance duties.
Assignments are semi-routine in nature with work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations.
- Role model safety as a value and adhere to stringent environmental compliance culture.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences
-The candidate should possess an AA/AS degree in Mechanical or Engineering Technology or Military service.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Experience with industrial mechanical systems operations and/or vibration analysis a plus
- Experience with facilities operations including UPW/AWN, HVAC, PLC and electrical.
- Proficiency in Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED and ePassdown a plus.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.