Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
This position will require successful candidate to be able to complete full scope of operations in running and maintaining facilities systems with a focus on mechanical systems (working knowledge of boilers, chillers, and HVAC equipment a must) and be able to work across various facilities disciplines. Duties include but not limited preventative and corrective maintenance activities while being able support factory tool install, de-install and construction activities. Candidate must also cross train in facilities operations and maintenance activities while providing excellent customer service.
The candidate will be required to work a compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour nights in a row followed by a fourth night every other week. Training will occur on day shift.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems.
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems.
- Conducting preventative maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance duties.
Assignments are semi-routine in nature with work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
- AA/AS degree in Mechanical or Engineering Technology or Military service with a minimum of 0 - 3 years of work experience.
- Experience with industrial mechanical systems operations and/or vibration analysis a plus.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations including UPW/AWN, HVAC, PLC and electrical.
- Proficiency in Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED and ePassdown a plus.
- Must role model safety as a value and adhere to stringent environmental compliance culture.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.