Ethicon Endo- Surgery, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Facilities Micro Regional Lead – Midwest, located in Cincinnati, OH.
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Ethicon combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
The Facilities Micro Regional Lead – Midwest will be responsible for:
• Owning overall accountability for driving EFM regional capabilities within a select group of assigned facilities and outsourcing partners
• Being the single point of accountability and delivering quality, safe, compliant, and productive workplace environments, across each site within a micro-region, with a high-touch customer service orientation
• Lead and develop Facilities personnel to improve their skill levels and abilities allowing them to add continual value to the organization.
• Delivering facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, and onsite employee and business services across manufacturing and / or non-manufacturing environments
• Reporting directly into the Sub-Regional Lead and is accountable for efficient delivery of site services, maintenance and utilities operations, project delivery, move services, and all facilities operations, utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service providers
• Overseeing multiple sites that fall within the applicable micro-region
• Key relationships including managing complex coordination with outsourced vendors to ensure successful implementation and management of the program as well as establishing clear lines of engagement with business customers, Regional and Sub-Regional EFM leadership, COE Organization, and select key Support Partners (e.g., Finance, IT, HR, and / or Procurement) to drive consistency and high quality across all sites within Micro-Region
• Serve as primary site liaison for EHSS compliance (as appropriate)
• Establish high performance and continuous improvement culture driven by key performance metrics, benchmarking, and sharing of best practices
• Implement business continuity plans and infrastructure management programs
• Ensure compliance with external and internal requirements across all sites within micro-region
• Ensure sites are in compliance with good commercial, laboratory and manufacturing practices, and other regulations
• Provide consistency and visibility across supply chain and non-supply chain sites
• Establish and enforce methodologies to generate savings and optimize the business while deepening the regional focus
• Deliver value and efficiency by championing standardized best practices and spearheading execution within a designated micro-region
• Support Project Development and Delivery teams on capital and infrastructure projectsQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, Business Architecture or equivalent is required. An advanced degree in a related field is preferred
• A minimum of eight (8) years of CRE (Corporate Real Estate) and/or Facilities experience is required
• A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated people management and development is required
• MCR (Master of Corporate Real Estate), SLCR (Senior Leader Corporate Real Estate), etc. certifications are preferred
• Project Management (PMP) certification is preferred
• Demonstrated leadership driving people and project management is required
• Technical skills in Engineering and Facilities Management (i.e. Electrical, HVAC, Landscaping, etc.) is required
• Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation is required
• Ability to coordinate within sites of varying size, complexity and needs with agility and excellence is preferred
• Previous experience in budgeting/financial management is preferred
• Ability to travel between sites (Cincinnati, OH / Warsaw, IN / Louisville, KY) up to 20% of the time is requiredPrimary Location
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.