Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others. Key Responsibilities
- Assist in the maintenance and operations of spaces and facilities
- Assist in the development of space plans to optimize space utilization while incorporating end-user requirements.
- Gathering, organizing, analyzing, and understanding departmental space requirements.
- Working with building occupant groups to achieve space solutions that meet departmental requirements within Facilities policy constraints
- Preparation of space plan drawings and updating and maintaining occupancy space plans
- Scheduling and assisting departments with move preparation activities/ logistics
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Associate's Degree
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.