Grow with us as you use your expertise to oversee the maintenance of the facility and utility equipment at one of our state-of-the art manufacturing facilities. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll build a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Facilities & Utilities Engineer at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Contributing to the continuous technical improvement of the facility, equipment, and production systems in support of business goals
- Preparing, justifying, and managing expense/capital budgets
- Accountable for deployment and sustainability of continuous improvement initiatives
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations. Food Safety - plant in proper sanitary condition at all times, including allergen control, pest control, guidelines followed. Compliance with food safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for MCRS® sustainability: Establishing and ensuring achievement of all unit KPIs; adhering to and continuously improving all area MCRS elements
- Accountable for execution of projects within assigned area
- Ensuring adequate contractor / consultant personnel levels to achieve the highest value of facility maintenance
- Effectively work with plant maintenance, production scheduling, operations, and other contracted services to achieve business goals.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED with substantial related work experience
- Broad exposure to several technical disciplines
- Management experience in a technical capacity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or another technical degree with relevant work experience
- Project management experience
This position may require approximately 5% US travel. Work/maintenance coverage may extend beyond the normal hours, including weekends and/or holidays.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: