Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year. As an Intel Power Distribution Electrical Engineer, you will play a significant role in helping to develop the world's most revolutionary processors. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech fabrication facilities worldwide, using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools. Our Power Distribution Electrical Engineers make a big impact by helping to operate and coordinate maintenance of equipment such as:
- Industrial medium voltage power transmission
- Power generation
- Power system stability
- Protective relaying
- Lighting and lighting control systems
- Power panels
- Uninterrupted power systems
- Emergency power systems
The ideal candidate will present the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate must be pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- 3 months experience in design, construction, operations and maintenance of medium voltage power distribution systems.
- 3 months experience in facility electrical distribution.
- 3 months experience in capacity analysis for large and small industrial projects.
- 3 months of experience working with National Electrical Code.
- Analysis of electrical system, distribution systems (short circuit, power quality and reliability).
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.