Facilities Process Engineer Job Description
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an integral part of Intel's Corporate Services team and will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge facility systems, providing support to assist the technical teams in creating and maintaining site standards for cutting edge design and technical manufacturing.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Development of system concepts
- Owning mechanical and process systems in a high-tech manufacturing facility.
- Conducting design previews
- Performing system acceptance
- Resolving design and implementation issues.
- Responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to identify, analyze and problem solve immediate issues with technical equipment.
- Experience taking mechanical technical knowledge and explaining it to a non-mechanical technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to professionally present to peers and leadership at site at cross-site meetings and actively participate in cross-site tasks as directed.
- Ability to work shutdowns and other shifts as needed to support production.
- Apply well defined verbal and written communications skills in a business setting.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment composed of both technical and management personnel to resolve issues quickly and economically.
- Ability to work and adapt in a rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Permanent right to work in the US without sponsorship
2 years of experience with:
- Large-scale manufacturing/ mechanical engineering facility services support.
- Boilers, Chillers, Compressors, Process cooling water, Process Vacuum systems, waste systems and treatment.
- Statistical Process control.
- Process control systems instrumentation, PLC and other.
- Production environment and/or with other facilities process systems.
Inside this Business Group
- Highly prefer a candidate who has similar experience working in a large-scale design and manufacturing facility.
- Familiarity with semiconductor processes.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.