A candidate has been identified
Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Bridgewater
Provides facility design and project management services to support Company occupied and owned locations. Oversees project management teams in regards to company moves, internal space efficiency moves, collocations and/or relocations.
- Oversees small projects by providing design and project management services to support Company occupied and owned locations.
- Assists with and/or programs, designs, schedules, coordinates, and manages the implementation of capital projects including, determining programming requirements, completing or arranging for test fits on CADD, producing schedules and budgets, and coordinating projects with internal customers, partners and external vendors.
- Coordinates and manages construction cost estimates and bids solicited from team members for selected outside contractors and vendors in accordance with bidding policies and procedures.
- Assists with acquiring necessary signature authorizations for all project proposals prior to commencing work.
- Receives and approves invoices related to all facets of the project.
- Prepares reconciliation reports of budgeted vs. actual.
- Prepares explanation of budget variances and receives approval for any such instances.
- Ensure invoice payment audit procedures are followed. Participates in the planning, coordination, and communication of internal space efficiency moves, relocations and collocations.
- Communicates with management, customer representatives, outside consultants, contractors and internal support to keep projects on track and to manage customer expectations.
- Prepares and distributes monthly reports to management to monitor and metric work flow. Informs management of important cases which may adversely affect customer relations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 3-5+ Years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Experience in creating and maintaining cross-functional partner relationships
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- In order to post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 46621