Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of the Johnson
& Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting a Facilities Project Engineer to
join its dynamic team located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes
in disposable contact lenses, which are marketed under the ACUVUE® Brand name.
Ever since ACUVUE transformed vision correction in 1988
with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately
pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. And we're proud
that ACUVUE lenses are worn by more people than any other
- Performs a variety of facilities engineering
duties related to the planning, design, construction and startup on new or
- Takes a lead role in facilities projects and
coordinates team efforts ensuring the completed facilities meet company
specifications, schedules and budgets.
- Coordinates the work of outside design engineers
and construction contractors.
- Adheres to environmental policy and procedures
and supports department environmental objectives.
- Coordinates planning and design of new or
- Selects and coordinates construction contractors
and engineering firms.
- Prepares engineering and construction estimates
- Reviews drawings, specifications, studies and
- Coordinates start-up of facilities including
training and validation.
- Supports manufacturing equipment
- Prepares and administers engineering and
- Interfaces with local planning authorities and
J&J corporate representatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Engineering discipline highly preferred;
construction management or mechanical engineering with HVAC experience, process
engineering as well as working within a regulated environment is preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of Project Management or
Project Lead experience in planning, design, construction and startup of
manufacturing or related facilities is required.
- Thorough knowledge and complete understanding
and application of principles, concepts and practices of facilities engineering
- Thorough knowledge of local, state and federal
government regulatory requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- LEED certification is highly preferred.
- OSHA 10 hour safety training course (completion
card) is required.
- Experience needed with Microsoft Office products,
PC, Printer, Telephone, Facsimile, Calculator, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project,
Other Software as required. (check all that apply)
- This position is located in Jacksonville,
Florida and may require up to 10% travel, domestic and/or international.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work.
Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.