Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Facilities Senior Supervisor to be based in Lancaster, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Facilities Senior Supervisor will:
- Function as member of the Maintenance & Facilities leadership team providing technical direction and strategy for the Facility Technicians and Calibration Teams.
- Develop and implement standardized operating processes, procedures, and practices for the facility’s team.
- Coordinate facility work with operations as needed. Oversees facility projects and budgets.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP, EHS in all work activities by the Facility Maintenance group.
- Oversees and monitors the work being performed by 3rd party agencies related to facility related functions (e.g., security, janitorial, grounds keeping, etc.) at the Lancaster Plant.
- Work in conjunction with quality, manufacturing and functional area managers/supervisors in the optimization of the Facility and calibration functions.
- Assure all facility equipment at the plant is design and install in a safe manner and in full compliance with GMP, safety and environmental regulations.
- Perform technical reviews of utility systems and provides reports to management.
- Be responsible to ensure all operational requirements are met as per design requirements to fulfill the business needs with the proper balance to ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Be responsible for the technical and expertise support for facility equipment trouble shooting and quality investigations.
- Be responsible for the Project Management capability for all facility equipment related efforts and works with appropriate internal and external groups in the support of equipment enhancements as well as leads continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop and enhance the facility engineering organization through effective organizational design, selection, development, training, and performance management of all staff.
- Work closely with direct reports, Technical Operations, Maintenance, and Finance in the development and control of budgets, cost expenditure, and cost control. Collaborates with the Quality unit and works effectively to ensure compliance.
- Oversee the Calibration Program for all the process instrumentation activities of the packaging & manufacturing operations at the plant, by assuming compliance of such with local, state and federal regulations. In addition, assures compliance with corporate policies and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of the calibration monitoring procedures and approved quality council metrics.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline or comparable technical discipline is required. Mechanical or Electrical preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in facilities management is required.
- Previous experience working in a regulated healthcare environment is preferred.
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience managing direct reports is required.
- Past experience working with contractors performing outsourced work and/or facilities projects is required.
- A Strong understanding of cGMP and demonstrated success leading cGMP-compliant technical operation is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic Maintenance systems such as (SAP PM) is preferred.
- A P.E. is preferred.
- Proven ability to lead, synchronize, and motivate personnel both within and outside immediate control to meet goals and objectives is preferred
- Demonstrated record of achievement with respect to elements relating to safety, quality, customer service and EHS is required.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, supervisory and technical capabilities; demonstrated change management skills and a commitment to mutual accountability are required.
- Proven ability to develop plans and implement projects (both technical and non-technical) to achieve objectives in a fast paced manufacturing environment is required.
- Strong negotiating skills and excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required.
- This position is based in Lancaster, PA and may require up to 10% travel both domestic and international.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function