This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com/
This position will be in our Plant 10 Whitehall Casting Operation and will be responsible for plant equipment and building maintenance as well as project planning and implementation, plant equipment layouts, and troubleshooting equipment problems for assigned plants within one or more facilities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Good understanding of hydraulic/pneumatic and their relationship to electrical control.
- Good mechanical aptitude (piping, layouts, structural, etc) and blueprint reading capabilities.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodics, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Autocad.
- Able to work in a self-directed or team environment and have good organizations skills.
- BS Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Technology Engineering from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 1 completion of internship or co-op within in a manufacturing environment or lab environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.