The workplace strategist will be a member of the facilities team supporting PepsiCo Global Real Estate (PGRE) workplace in the Parkwood building. Under direction of the manager, accomplishes project objectives by planning, coordinating, and completing facilities space management project activities. He or she will manage projects from initial request to implementation. This includes schematic planning and design of space, furniture and finishes changes, coordinating department moves and supporting the field office delivery team.
50% Parkwood Workplace Strategy:
- Review and approve move requests for new hires and moves within Parkwood and site moves for alternate locations, ensure compliance with move guidelines by level appropriateness and space tenant designation and manage necessary furniture reconfiguration as related to move requests and manage JE/chargebacks for monthly billings.
- Provide design services for test fits, space planning, restack and strategic consolidation projects that impact physical space at Parkwood to include furniture specifying, approvals, furniture evaluations, mock-ups, bidding, installation oversight and install drawings.
- Manage all restack efforts at Parkwood to ensure team blocking consistently reflects PepsiCo and Information Technology adjacency requirements, respond to HR and organizational changes that correlate to workplace changes, work directly with SLT to relay project intent, goal and objective.
- Manage outside furniture vendor companies (approx. 6 installers); write work orders for all furniture reconfigurations. Manage furniture inventory on site and in off-site storage
- Maintain updated documentation in CenterStone for real time occupancy data and metrics tracking.
- Manage functional coordinator relations via bi-monthly Move Coordinator touch-point meetings to maintain open line of communication to stay abreast of organizational changes and upcoming moves, adds or changes.
- Respond to associate requests for ergonomic assessments and perform preliminary ergonomic evaluations to make recommendations for correct positioning of furniture, chair and review ergonomics guidelines.
50% Project Management:
- Meets with clients to gather project requirements; initiates communication with all relevant project stakeholders to determine scope, timelines, and resources necessary for project completion; creates design development CADD drawings for client approval to proceed.
- Provide design services from schematic design to DD, through construction to CA, create project cost estimates, support acquisition of CAR, and create construction documents.
- Translate PepsiCo Global Workplace guidelines into viable design solutions.
- Manage bid process and contract approval redlines and approves millwork shop drawings, coordinate lighting, MEP and life safety, select and specify finishes and FF&E.
- Review ADA and confirm code compliance
- Approve submittals, design, acquire and coordinate install of branding graphics, conduct final punch-list and coordinate photography of project completion, serve as PM and GC for internal design projects Manage billings and invoice payment and ensure projects run on schedule and on budget, track budget and expenditures, work with external vendors and reps on invoices and pricing structure.
- Work with Change Management for building communications and project socialization, distribute pre and post occupancy surveys.
- 5-10 years Space management experience required
- 3-5 years Project management experience would be an added bonus.
- Bachelors required in a related field.
- Skilled at conveying facts, opinions, standards and recommendations scenarios.
- Ability to analyze complex business scenarios; develop, evaluate and implement solutions.
- Ability to work with, communicate and influence individuals from varying groups and levels including internal and external customers.
- LEED, MCR, RID or other professional designation preferred.
Not Eligible for Relocation