The position is responsible for supervising Facilities Support Services in the Brookfield corporate office. Responsibilities include leadership of on-site FAST team to manage work load, schedules and coordination with outside vendors. Services supported include general maintenance, critical system maintenance, office moves and furniture installation, janitorial services, mail services, meeting room set up, and cafeteria services. This position also provides leadership of cross functional teams to facilitate health, safety, and sustainability programs.
- Supervise work performed by internal Facilities resources, outsourced contractors, vendors, and service providers.
- Ensures all work is performed under proper Purchase Order process and if required, invoices are approved and properly coded and submitted to AP for payment
- Formally verifies quality and delivery of all purchased goods and services.
- Assists in coordination of office space assignments and changes.
- Coordinates all routine office moves and reconfiguration requests.
- Coordinates necessary infrastructure changes as needed to support seating assignment changes.
- Tracks all office assignment changes and ensures assignment documentation is maintained accurately in Facilities systems.
- Under the direction of the FM, manage interaction with FM Technicians and service providers to deliver satisfactory resolution of all facility issues relating to vendor performed maintenance, cleaning and janitorial services, BMS systems, after hours trouble calls, infrastructure shutdowns, etc.
- Administers vendor contract administration process, including tracking Master Service Agreements to ensure up to date contracts are in place and reviewing and updating Service Level Agreement documents to ensure they are accurate and updated as needed.
- Coordinates Safety Committee for the purposes of engaging CRE staff and BU representatives in health and safety education, training and response to safety and medical situations.
- Coordinates vendor-provided training for first aid and fire extinguisher training.
- Maintains current emergency response team membership and coordinates annual fire drills and fire extinguisher training.
- Updates and maintains the site emergency response plan.
- Provides input for the purchases of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Prepares and reviews operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Participate in facility and BU audits to ensure all necessary documentation and procedures are provided and adhered to in order to meet all compliance requirements.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
The successful candidate should possess knowledge of applicable building and safety codes and must be able to obtain or possess a valid driver’s license Practical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook (required). Familiarity with BMS software products and/or other FM programs like Work Order Management, Archibus, Autocad etc. is preferred. Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional and MS Visio (preferred but not required).
Minimum Educational and Job-related Experience Requirements:
Associates Degree (or applicable Technical or Trade School) Diploma is required with job-related experience from which comparable skills and knowledge has been acquired. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
FMP, CFM or RPA Preferred but not required
Job related experience:
2-3 years of experience leading others.
Three years of applicable experience in building/property management field with increasing responsibility.
Ability to stand, Lift 15 lbs., Climb a ladder and perform routine building inspection and walk-throughs.
Predominantly Office; minimal travel; some night and weekend work
A little about us: