Facilities TD UPW Engineer Job Description
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing process utilities to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
The responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Providing Facilities engineering leadership to the Virtual Factory Network for process technology transfers in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives.
- Owning safety within area of influence.
- Ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility or environmental excursions, own system documentation and maintenance strategy.
- Supporting Facilities technology & development for the virtual factory network.
- Providing direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure latest and most cost effective solutions are and technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
- Providing technical guidance to ensure compliance with safety, code, and Intel standards as well as study opportunities to reduce cost and improve schedule.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction, and as part of a larger team.
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in a process oriented discipline i.e. Chemical, Mechanical, and Environmental.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
Inside this Business Group
- PE Registration or EIT certification is a plus.
- Ability to communicate tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrate application of structured problem solving methods and tools.
- Prior internship preferred.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.