What you will do
Under general direction, schedules the day to day activities of the facility maintenance teams. Responsible for processing and administering all work order requests, customer trouble calls and the Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). Follows up, as needed, to assure customer satisfaction to work order requirements.
Location: Balboa Naval Medical Center (military experience not required)
Shift: First shift, Monday - Friday
Benefits: Eligible for health and retirement benefits on first day of employment
Vacation: Eligible for 3 weeks of paid vacation per calendar year
How you will do it
1. Receives all written and electronic customer work requests, verifies completeness of all entries, enter information into CMMS, issues work order ticket, determines appropriate supervisor and closes work orders upon completion.
2. Communicates with requestor to determine total scope of work and priority of the work to be performed. Keeps requestor apprised as to the status of the work order until completion.
3. Administers the preventative maintenance tracking and documentation programs, assigns and distributes the work to the appropriate supervisor, reviews scope and frequency of assignments with the supervisor and makes changes where required.
4. Attends meetings with JCI facility maintenance management to develop the next day/week's schedule, reviews the status of scheduled work requests, and discusses new, incoming work orders.
5. Utilizes computerized maintenance management system to manage work orders history and track job status and repair costs.
6. May identify opportunities to improve process, planning or performance through analysis of work order flow, project demands and expectations.
7. Utilizes CMMS to provide formal system for planning, completing, and reporting facility maintenance activities.
8. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
9. Complies with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
10. Performs other duties as required.
What we look for
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Three or more years of experience in scheduling/planning activities. Two years of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) experience or equivalent.
3. Proficiency working the Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Access
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and customer interface skills are required.
5. Problem solving and innovative resolution ability and the ability to be a highly effective team member are required.
6. Active DoD Secret or Top Secret security clearance required.
1. DMLSS (Defense Medical Logistic Standard Support) experience.
2. Maximo or Mainsaver experience
3. Experience supporting facility management teams
4. IT software support or facility maintenance support preferred.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
Division: JCFS (Johnson Controls Federal Systems)
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.