Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products is hiring for a
Facility Technician III located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care,
wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and
health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio
includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as
leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The Facility Technician III/ Boiler Room Technician/Operator
- Work 1st Shift (6:00AM to 2:30PM) and on call
hours as needed
- Perform with minimal supervision all Boiler Room
tasks necessary to operate, trouble shoot, service, adjust, repair and maintain
equipment and utilities supporting facilities and manufacturing processes. Perform
a variety of tasks included but not limited to monitoring and adjustment of
boiler utilities to improve equipment efficiency and implementation of
- Perform routine cleaning, housekeeping and
non-routine maintenance with adherence to all safety, environmental and quality
policies and procedures.
- Also be capable, with training or experience, of
setting up, adjusting and troubleshooting plant operations equipment to operate
efficiently, reliably and within compliance standards such as Air Handlers,
Compressed Air, Chiller and Cooling Tower equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair a broad range of plant
- Read and interpret equipment diagrams in support
of equipment repair and design.
- Must be able to communicate & coordinate
with customers and stakeholders regarding schedule and impact of work being
- A High School Diploma with a minimum for 4 years
of related industry experience is required
- Minimum of 4 years in a regulated and automated
manufacturing environment is preferred
- Pharmaceutical/ GMP experience is preferred
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical
demand of this position which may
require continuous lifting and/or moving from 5 to 25lbs. weight material, and
frequent lifting or moving average (25-50 lbs.) weight material.
- Must have a proven ability to interact with
operators, management and groups inside and outside of Manufacturing
- Boiler Room Certification or equivalent
- Candidates must have a basic working knowledge
of Microsoft Word
- A working knowledge of Production Automation
Systems (i.e. Wonderware, MES, SAP)
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Facilities (Eng)Requisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.