Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products is hiring for a
Facility Technician III located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care,
wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and
health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio
includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as
leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The Facility Technician will:
- Work 1st Shift (6:00AM to 2:30PM) and on call
hours as needed
- Set up, adjust and troubleshoot plant Air
Handlers, Compressed Air Systems, Chiller and Cooling Tower equipment to operate
efficiently, reliably and within compliance standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair a broad range of plant
operations equipment and work with Building Automation Systems (BAS).
- Read and interpret equipment diagrams in support
of equipment repair and design.
- Also be capable, with training or experience, of
setting up, adjusting and troubleshooting plant boiler systems.
- Be able to perform routine cleaning,
housekeeping and non-routine maintenance with adherence to all safety,
environmental and quality policies and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate & coordinate
with customers and stakeholders regarding schedule and impact of work being
- A High School Diploma with a minimum for 4 years
of related industry experience is required
- Minimum of 4 years in a regulated and automated
manufacturing environment is preferred
- Pharmaceutical/ GMP experience is preferred
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical
demand of this position which may
require continuous lifting and/or moving from 5 to 25lbs. weight material, and
frequent lifting or moving average (25-50 lbs.) weight material.
- Candidate must have recent experience with set
up, adjustment and troubleshooting of plant Air Handlers, Compressed Air
Systems, Chiller and Cooling Tower equipment to operate efficiently, reliably
and within compliance standards.
- Must have a proven ability to interact with
operators, management and groups inside and outside of Manufacturing
- Candidates must have a basic working knowledge
of Microsoft Word
- A working knowledge of Production Automation
Systems (i.e. Wonderware, MES, SAP)
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Facilities (Eng)Requisition ID