Job Description: Responsible for identifying and researching component failures to improve product yield, quality and/or reliability. Evaluates the electrical and mechanical characteristics of integrated circuits, components, sub-components, and systems to determine the root cause of failure. Analyzes failure reports and recommends corrective action to prevent reoccurrence of problems. Uses all standard electronic test equipment (digital/analog) such as Logic analyzer, ICE, ITPO oscilloscope and test systems to do board failure analysis and debug. May support new product transfer and startup and the automation and improvement of the failure analysis process. Strives to proliferate shared learning across sites. Maintain necessary records and reports. Performs other related duties as required or as directed.
• 4 years performing fault isolation on memory chips for failure analysis
• 4 years utilizing techniques such as infrared microscopy and optical probing for failure analysis and fault isolation
• MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering
Additional Requirements: (good to have or soft skills)
• Excellent communication skills, as the job requires frequent communication with engineering peers from design and product engineering
• Circuit analysis experience with NAND memory
• Familiarity with electron microscopy, dual beam FIB systems, silicon sample preparation
• Knowledge of Silicon wafer manufacturing processes
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.