EXCITING OPPORTUNITY for Family Nurse Practitioners!
RediClinic, a leader in the retail convenient care industry, has an immediate opening for a Full Time Family Nurse Practitioner working 3 1/2 days at our Narberth location!
Our beautiful walk-in clinics are located inside of select Rite Aid stores and provide our communities with easy access to high quality, affordable healthcare. Our Family Nurse Practitioners treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up and provide a variety of preventive services. RediClinic supports Clinician autonomy guided by evidenced based medicine and provides additional support from clinical leadership and collaborating Physicians. In addition, RediClinic provides ongoing training and development and access to a variety of resources and tools.
As a RediClinic Family Nurse Practitioner you will assess the health status of ambulatory patients 18 months and older. Diagnose and treat routine medical conditions and prescribe medications when necessary. Provide patients with health education and referrals as needed and operate under evidence based practice guidelines and/or protocols set forth by RediClinic.
RediClinic provides Family Nurse Practitioners with the support of Clinical Leadership including a Collaborating Physician, an opportunity for Growth and Competitive Compensation!
We offer full-time Family Nurse Practitioners: Paid Malpractice, Medical, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks of PTO, $1500 CME, Life Insurance, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Discount and much more!
New Grad Family Nurse Practitioners Welcome!APPLY TODAY
firstname.lastname@example.org Experience / Requirements
- Must have Advanced RN licensure in the state where employed and be board certified by either ANCC or AANP.
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners
- Must be proficient in the use of all medical instruments and equipment required by the job
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA
- Advanced Nursing, Nurse Practitioner
- APN Certification
- Nurse Practitioner Required
- CPR/BLS Certification
- TB and Hep B titers required