Job Description: EXCITING OPPORTUNITY for Family Nurse Practitioners in the Greater Baltimore area!
RediClinic, a leader in the retail convenient care industry, has an immediate opening for a Full Time Family Nurse Practitioner Float to work 3 to 4 days throughout Monday-Friday in our Baltimore clinics!
Our beautiful walk-in clinics are located inside of select Rite Aid
stores and provide our communities with access to high quality , affordable healthcare. Our Family Nurse Practitioners treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up. RediClinic also supports Clinician Autonomy guided by evidenced based practice with additional support from clinical leadership, you will have access to protocols, resource books, Epocrates, and other tools to help you.
RediClinic offers Full time Family Nurse Practitioners an opportunity to join a growing industry with a Competitive Compensation package! We provide you the support of Clinical Leadership including a Collaborating Physician and an opportunity for Growth!
We offer Full Time Family Nurse Practitioner Floats: Paid Malpractice, Medical, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks of PTO, $1500 CME, Student Loan Repayment, Life Insurance, 401k with match, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Discount and much more!
New Grad Family Nurse Practitioner Floats Welcome! APPLY TODAY! email@example.com
Experience / Requirements:
- Must have NP license in state where employed and be board certified by ANCC or AANP
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- Must be proficient in the use of all medical instruments and equipment required by the work
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA
Education: Advanced Education: Advanced Nursing, Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner Required
TB and Hep B titers required
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.