Job Description: EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY for Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants!!
RediClinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants working 3 1/2 days per week at our Tech Ridge location.
The RediClinic model supports Clinician autonomy guided by evidenced based practice provided by leading healthcare systems. Our Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants are also provided help from a Medical Assistant. Our team of caring professionals provides treatment for over 30 conditions, and promotes better health in their communities through RediClinic's wide range of preventative health services.
RediClinic, a leader in the retail convenient care industry offers Full Time Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants a set schedule which rotates every two weeks including every other weekend. You will enjoy working about 38-40 hours each week, 3.5 out of 7 days per week, and an opportunity to join a growing industry with a Competitive Compensation package!
RediClinic Offers Full Time Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants: Loan Repayment, Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance, 3 weeks vacation, $1500 in CME, Paid Malpractice, FSA, 401k w/match, Bonus, Employee Discount and much more!
Requirements: Fully unrestricted FNP or PA license. Must be able to work two weekends per month (Saturday and Sunday until 5pm, every other weekend) and some evenings until 8:00pm during weekdays. Local candidates only, no relocation assistance.
New Grad Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants Welcome!
We are interviewing NOW!!
Experience / Requirements:
- Must have NP or PA license in state where employed and be board certified by ANCC or AANP or AAPA
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- Must be proficient in the use of all medical instruments and equipment required by the work
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA
Education: Advanced Education: Advanced Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant Required
TB and Hep B titers required
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.