Adecco is currently assisting ANN INC in their search for a Fashion Graphic Designer for the Lou & Grey division. This is a great role for a fashion forward individual who can assist with both digital, email, and print projects. This is a temporary long term role in NYC. If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to execute ideas from concept to final creative
- Collaborate with Design Director, Editorial Director and copywriters on creative BIG IDEAS/editorial stories and email campaigns and on desktop/mobile to bring the brand to life
- Ensure that all collateral is brand-appropriate
- Create compelling layouts through excellent use of typography, color and photography.
- Maintain positive work environment with high creative standards
Candidates must meet the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Arts or related field
- Strong typography and color skills a must
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills a must
- In depth knowledge of online best practices and user experience
- In depth knowledge of online trends and web related technology
- Capable to articulate and present creative ideas
- Self-starter, must be organized and able to act and follow through on projects independently
- Ability to reprioritize projects and work flow based on business needs
- Ad agency and Fashion industry experience a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML and web capabilities
- Basic illustration skills a plus
- Expert knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to manage relationships and drive process in a team environment
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Graphic Designer related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.