Fayetteville Warehouse Sorter
Adecco is currently assisting a leading logistics company in their effort to place a second shift Warehouse Sorting job in the Fayetteville, AR area. This is a long term, open ended assignment that allows the associate to develop a career in the logistics field. As a warehouse sorter, you will be sorting product into smaller shipping containers for distribution to a major national supplier. Interviews are being held! Shift hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 pm to 3:00 am. To schedule an interview, APPLY TODAY!!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Sorter job include:
- Lifting up to 40 lbs unaided
- Reading and understanding numerical and alphabetical codes
- Use of an RF scan gun
- Handling shipping material such as cardboard, packing tape and plastic shipping bags
- Precise attention to Detail
- Continuous standing, bending at the waist and squatting for the entirety of your scheduled shift
- Ability to quickly comprehend numerical and alphabetical sequences
- Dependable attendance for scheduled hours
- Previous warehouse or distribution center preferred
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8:00 pm to 3:00 am. Hours may alter slightly when product demand is higher during certain times of the year.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
To apply, click the link for an online application or give us a call at 1.844.623.3226 Today!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.