Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Inside Technical Sales Manager
Dell's Federal business is hiring, and we're looking for an Inside Technical Sales Manager to join our team. If you are a strong Sales Leader who has a solid background in building relationships, a true passion for selling, proficiency in acquiring and growing accounts, and the desire to provide the best solutions for our customers, we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for growing Compute/Networking/Enterprise Infrastructure results within a defined US Federal Government territory
- Manages a staff of professional level team members and leads by example
- Manage to daily activity metric (phone, SFDC, Account Plays, etc.)
- Contributes to standards around which others will operate
- Plans for an area's future needs and operations
- Leads program execution within team and in a cross functional capacity
- Contributes to policy/ program development
- Work is guided by general policies and leadership guidance
- Independently determines approach to managing daily operations
- Selects, leads, counsels and motivates teams
- Interprets and executes policies that directly affect work activities
- Develops and communicates plans/ objectives to others
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 4+ years of strong managerial experience
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Responsible for tactical duties and driving mid/long-term objectives
- Manages a team of individual contributors focusing on tactical approach to meet business goals while incorporating mid/long term strategic initiatives
- Aligns and influences the team /peers to business initiatives
- Moderate complexity relative to scope of responsibility (e.g., headcount, segment, products/services, account set, partner relationship)
- Possesses strong coaching and proactive selling skillset
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R02968
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.