- Bachelor's Degree in Business Related Field OR 3 years of relevant work experience
- 2 Years of Experience on an Accounts Receivable or Corporate Finance
- 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint Sites
- US Citizenship
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and an ability to communicate across employees at all levels (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Government Contracting Experience preferred
- Experience in Deltek Costpoint preferred
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.